Wednesday, December 18, 2019

HONOR THE NOBLE... EVERYDAY

I think it is an important thing to do: to honor, and think on the individuals whose paths have crossed one's life in such a beautiful, NOBLE way.
Sometimes an event: sometimes happy, sometimes sad, brings the memory alive...
This is one of those moments today because, with sadness, I have learned of the passing of Professor Cynthia Osborne.
I met Cynthia in my career as a Graduate Student in Art. Quiet and modest in appearance, the Professor's qualities: Wit, Scholarship, Creativity, shone past that surface as a revelation. Professor Osborne taught, revealed to Me a way of living an academic, artistic, activist, mentoring, provocative, and yes, NOBLE path.
I will think of her often... EVERYDAY.

2 comments:

  1. This is tremendously moving. Thank you George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey George ...thanks to hear your thoughts about Cynthia and life. We miss you. Love from Doug

    ReplyDelete